Recent Posts

Monday, May 10, 2010

wise words {1.}...

I feel that as of late I have semi-neglected my blog. I love this blog. Joining this little blog community has been an amazing thing in my life however, lately I have just not been in the mood to blog. I have been 'phoning it in' as people like to say. Is it because I don't like it anymore? No. Not at all. It is because I have school and it is my last semester and life has just gotten busy at the moment.

I don't ever want to blog because I feel as though I have to. Which I sometimes do, I want to blog because I love it! So, for my own sanity I am taking a small breather. I need this week to study for all of my finals, and next week to actually take them. So since I have been in a Negative Nancy kind of mood lately I have decided to take a leaf out of Bff Ashton's book and share some inspiration with you all. Heck, I know I need it so I hope it helps y'all too.

I promise once things settle I will be back with some fabulous posts! Also, if I am not commenting on many blogs it is for the exact same reason I listed above. But I still love you all big time!

{1.} Wise Words...{via}
Now let's all go out and do the things we think we cannot do. Who is with me?

xoxo

5 comments:

Alexa Mae said...

enjoy your break! and don't study too hard. i love your wise words, unfortunately i will never feel like jumping out of an airplane. haha love ya twinner.

~kiMbeRLy~ said...

I love you!

ConnieB said...

I have not really been in the mood either!

I love that quote! I'm with you! (:

Ivy said...

You wrote this on my birthday and I didn't even see it. I had a great day that day and could have shared my happy Ivy-ness.
That Eleanor Roosevelt had great words. She recommends doing something scary every day. She is nuts! And awesome.

I LOVE YOU!

Vanessa said...

Beautiful words. Love this.