Recent Posts

Friday, February 5, 2010

fill in the blank friday {2.}...

I loved doing this last Friday! So, I am thinking that it will become a regular thing over here at 'Always Alexandria'. Thanks to Lauren for this fabulous idea! Make sure to go and check out her cutespice blog! Now for the filling of the blanks...twss...sorry I cannot help it. I am thinking I may have twss-tourettes. Moving on...

{1.} If I had two hours to myself today, I'd watch 'The Bad Girls Club' and then 'Teen Mom'. Those shows are my guilty pleasures.

{2.} If I could travel anywhere today, I would go to Italy. I want to experience it's beauty and meet my people. Aka...the crazy Italians.

{3.} The day that my niece was born is my happiest memory. I have never felt a love as powerful as the first time I held that little bundle of beauty.

{4.} Sometimes you're on top of the world other times you're at the bottom. I have realized both things are okay.

{5.} Beauty is being able to see the good in the bad.


{6.} I would be embarrassed if anyone knew that I go through kicks where I love playing The Sims. I cannot believe I just admitted that.

{7.} Love at first sight is something I do not believe exists romantically. I do however know that the minute I laid eyes on my niece that I loved her more than my own life.

These posts make my OCD spaz out. I hate the fact that there are only 7 of these fill-in-the-blanks! Why 7?! Why not 5? Or 10? Oh well. I hope all you lovey dolls have a fabulous weekend!

xoxo

12 comments:

Kristin said...

No really. Why are there only seven. It's an odd number. -twitch-

I get on the same kick with The Sims sometimes and the whole "love at first sight" thing is EXACTLY how I feel about it. :D

Lisa said...

Alex, I totally agree with you about ROMANTIC love at first sight. How can you know who the essence of a person is by just encountering them ONE time for a mere minute?

It's called lust, chemical attraction, or being in heat, but it ain't real love as in the "Love is patient. Love is kind. Love is never boastful..." kind of love.

What a smart young woman you are!

:) Hugs, Lisa

Lauren said...

Dude, I want to go to Italy! Let's go together, k?

Love you big time lady!

Lisa said...

Oh, BTW, I have a little surprise for you on my blog today. Stop on by and see what it is. :) Hugs, Lisa

http://worldaccording2lisa.blogspot.com/2010/02/blowing-sunshine-rainbows-out-my-ass-so.html

Alexa Mae said...

haha so true about it being 7. im ocd about things like that too. why? not so sure. i absolutely love how much you love your neice. that is so precious and darling and she is a doll!

Sam said...

Loooove that you're going to keep doing this! Because I am in love with it. I've never played Sims, but I have friends that are obsessed with it. I kinda want to play!

Allison said...

Aww, I love this- especially the part where you said you loved your niece! :D I can't wait 'til you have kids of your own.. you're gonna be SMITTEN with them!

Vanessa said...

I love how you feel about your niece, because that's how I feel too. I loved her the moment I knew she existed inside my sister and the day she was born was the happiest day of my life (and the tiredest, I was up for well over 36 hours).

I haven't played the Sims in forever! My computer is too slow, but I do love to play roller coaster tycoon!

Please let me come to Italy with you.

Ashton Dene' said...

Yay for fill in the blank friday. I love this and all of your answers! & YOU!

xo, ash

Lauren @The Little Things We Do.... said...

so....you know what's really funny? the fact that there only being 7 questions is making your OCD spaz out. it's funny because i'm totally OCD too, but for some reason there only being 7 doesn't bother me because i'm the one who came up wth it. i don't know why i picked the #7...it was less an actual picking of the #7 and more that i ran out of fill in the blanks the first time and i didn't intend on making this a weekly thing, but since i did 7 the first week, i decided to keep doing 7. anyway....it made me laugh.

thanks for playing along, and i hope you keep playing along :).... even though i picked an odd #. hope we can still be blog friends.

xo
{Lauren}

thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com

uhski said...

Odd numbers freak me out. I think I will do this but I will add my own number 8. 8 is a good number. =] Love thissss!!!!

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

I agree that there is no romantic love at first sight. Lust, yes. Love, no.