Recent Posts

Sunday, August 23, 2009

what am I reading? Oh, I am so glad you asked...

So I know that my two readers are uber-interested in what page turner I am currently turning the pages of. Well have no fear I shall inform you. I have a thing for The Harry Potter books...like so many out there. I have a ritual that every summer I re-read the entire series because, well, they just make me happy! It takes my mind off the year long crazy-fest at college and just allows my brain to take a breather. I thank J.K Rowling for her amazing series...really that woman is the bomb.com!
harry potter and the order of the pheonix Pictures, Images and Photos
As of right now I am about ten pages from wrapping up book numero 5 'Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix; and will shortly be digging into book numero 6 'Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince'!
Harry Potter Half Blood Prince Book 6 Pictures, Images and Photos

So folks...what are YOU reading? Do you love the HP series? If not what are some favorites that you have? Peace, Love, and Harry Potter to all...

0 comments: