Recent Posts

Friday, August 21, 2009

things to come...

I decided to start a blog because to be honest, I was bored and had nothing better to do. I am going to try to stick with it...but who knows next week once school is back in I may decide to be a gigantic quitter. But...the one thing I do know is that I am not clever enough to come up with interesting, witty topics to write about on a daily basis. So to help me out with this little problem I am going to turn to, "The Book of Questions" by Dr. Gregory Stock (no, I have no clue who he is either) I just happened across his book in the process of organizing my mama's new bookcase. It is as titled just a book of questions, 217 questions to be exact. It also has 200 'Further Questions' that every single human would have a different answer to! They cover a myriad of topics and hopefully will help me keep this blog a' movin! On days when I am lacking creativity I will answer a question...100% honestly and I promise to not skip ANY no matter how weird it is (and trust there are some ODD ones in there). So I will open the book to a random page and answer away.

Oh and you creepers who are lurking on this blog...come out and say hello in the comments section! Answer the questions too, or hell you could even criticize my answer and we can have a cyber-brawl...c'mon it's a party!

1 comments:

ConnieB said...

Hey new blog friend! Thanks for the comments! I'm ashamed to say I FORGOT to bring my jellies to the beach. boo! :}