Recent Posts

Monday, August 24, 2009

i love...

Okay kids it's truth time. I have a problem. It isn't a little problem, or a medium problem, it is a full-blown ISSUE! I am an Etsy-aholic. You know what Etsy is right? It is crafting/vintage/homemade heaven! I click on that site and it is like the heavens open up and ethereal angels are singing 'Hallelujah'. After the angels stop their squawking I then proceed to spend hours searching for bags, headbands, jewelry, and anything and everything else one could possibly ever want. It rocks...

So head on over and check it out. You can thank me later...http://www.etsy.com/.

Just be careful because it is like crack...not that I have ever tried crack...but I am assuming the two are pretty similar. Anyone know if angels sing 'Hallelujah' after a hit or two off the crack pipe? Anyone?...Anyone?

0 comments: