Recent Posts

Thursday, August 27, 2009

a sheep WHAT?!?!

I am a psychology major. Why did I pick that major? Well, it can't be because I love people, because I am not a people person. It is because I remember sitting one day and hearing that in psychology I only had to make it through a statistics class and then math and I could separate and start seeing other people. Sa-weet, right?

Yeah, no, WRONG! Well, I survived stats. Math and I have both moved on and are very happy apart. Well, math is anyhow. I was. I was tick tocking along fully satisfied in my major...until Tuesday morning at 11 o'clock.

This is when I waltzed into my (REQUIRED) biological psychology class. This is when I found out that I would be spending the next five months dissecting and studying a sheep brain. Yep, you heard me right! SHEEP BRAIN!

Suffice it to say I miss math and regret the entire break up...

0 comments: