Recent Posts

Monday, August 31, 2009

i want...

Some of these delicious things in my belly asap!
Sprinkles Pictures, Images and Photos

Like I want one so bad that I would consider actually driving the the three and a half hours to Palo Alto where the nearest Sprinkles is...if I could convince someone to come with me...(Jil...that means YOU!!)

Oh and FYI blog world it may sound ridiculous but the vanilla cupcakes are THE best...yeah I know vanilla doesn't sound that good...but they are swoon-worthy yummy...

6 comments:

Busy Bee Lauren said...

I have been craving Sprinkls ever since I tried them 2 weeks ago!

Alexandria said...

A comment from my favy blogger ever? Totally just made my day! Love your blog...and yes I read about how you doubted the power of Sprinkles cupcakes! I have been craving them since I read THAT!

You can buy Sprinkles' mix from Williams and Sonoma and they taste ALLLLMOST as good...the only thing is you have to make them yourself...not as much fun!

ConnieB said...

oooo. Mail me some, if you go. Kay!? :]

Alexandria said...

lol! Sure thing Connie! Although, it is looking doubtful none of my pals are as lamespice as me...so no one will come with me! Bummer...bummer!

I think some good ol' Betty Crocker cake mix may have to suffice...

Yay! Two comments I am stoked!

Jilian said...

What the F dude (this being the non-lamespice friend)...don't count me out like that, you know I'd totally be down for a Sprinkles drive!! Ohhh it just has to be on a day that they make the key lime ones!!! Ohhh la la..those are yummy!

Alexandria said...

Let's G-O!!!