Recent Posts

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

question and answer...

It is time for another 'Book of Questions' post...because after this particular school day my thinking prowess is not functioning all that well. So, basically I am tired and lazy and this is all you get...on we go! I flipped to a random page and this was the question...

Question #156: On an airplane you are talking pleasantly to a stranger of average appearance. Unexpectedly, the person offers you $10,000 for one night of sex. Knowing that there is no danger and that payment is certain, would you accept the offer?



Mile High Club Pictures, Images and Photos

Answer: Um...no way in H-E-L-L!! Like no way, would not even consider it. Okay I would probably take like five seconds to be like 10,000 bucks in my bank would be SO awesome, and then I would be like NO WAY. I value myself a little bit more than that...that is some seriously skeezy business going on. So, no random Plane Pervert I will not be joining you for a PAID roll in hay.

By the way...wouldn't that technically be prostitution? As in illegal? Yep...I think so!

Okay...so does anyone want to throw in their two cents? Would any of YOU pocket the 10 grand and hit the sack with The Plane Pervert? If you had starving kids at home and no other options, would you partake in this wager? Discuss amongst yourselves...oh and this blog is a no judgment zone!

2 comments:

ConnieB said...

Heck no! But only because the perv might actually be a cop. lol! JK JK No. Really NO. I would never, ever...

ps. your comments are hilar on my blog! hehe!!

Jilian said...

Dude....$10,000 is really not THAT much, so I agree with the Hell No! Disgusting...cheap and just plain nasty! For $100,000...hmmm..Ya still NO Effin Way!