Recent Posts

Sunday, June 12, 2011

30 post photo challenge {5.}...

I started this "30 day challenge" months ago. I knew I would never get it done in 30 days, so I switched the wording so it was a 30 post challenge. That I can do. Slowly but surely, I am getting there! On we go...


Post #5: A picture of your favorite memory...

I don't have a lot of older photographs on my computer. But this picture will suffice for now. I must say some of my best memories have been from our family trips to Disneyland. We have been MANY times, it has been an H* Family tradition since before I was even born. I honestly think it is physically impossible for one to ever get tired of The DL. Impossible I say! This picture is from the first time we all went as a family and were able to take Bug with us. It was amazing to see the excitement through the eyes of a child. Her excitement made all of us feel carefree and childlike. It was an awesome experience.

Here is to many, many more family trips to Disneyland! I hope this is a tradition that can happen again in the near future! It has been far too long since I have been!


What are some of YOUR vacation traditions? Please share in the comments section!


xoxo

1 comments:

Suget said...

I think this is the cutest group picture ever. I want to go to Disneyland. I never had ): and I hope to change that soon. My sons would loooove to go see Lightening McQueen and Woody (I think) and I want to see the beach and feel sand on my toes.. and all that jazz haha
My family vacation traditions consists usually of spending a weekend in FLagstaff, Az and sightseeing. (: