Recent Posts

Monday, February 7, 2011

must have monday {9.}...

I sat down to write a 'Must Have Monday' post and I drew a blank. Well, not a total blank...more of a 'focused on only one thing in the universe' blank. About a month ago my mom and I went shopping in Sacramento. We wandered into a Coach store...and I fell in love. Pure, sweet, undeniable love. With one thing. Last Thursday Mama and I ventured to San Francisco...I bolted into Coach to visit the item that I want SO freaking bad. I was sweating by the time I left the store, because I was about thisclose to just saying "eff it" and buying this bag. What bag? Oh, let me share with you all what I am swooning over...

{1.} 'Poppy Patent With Flower Highlight'-Coach

I cannot explain WHY I love this bag so much. I just do. It is not my typical style (or even close to it) but I dream about this purse. It would so be hanging on my arm if it wasn't $448.00. Le sigh. I may still buy it...I am debating at the moment. I will keep you all updated!
xoxo

6 comments:

Ashton Dene' said...

It is pretttttttttty!

I'm super surprised you didn't buy it.

xx

Lauren said...

Love it! I have to stay away from coach or it can get ugly :)

KatOfDiamonds said...

confession:
i have not fallen in love with bags yet. yet.

Kimberly said...

I am dead. I have been lusting after the SAME purse and trying to figure out to convince Will to buy it for me. Seriously.

Ivy said...

My Coach purse came from the outlet for just $157!! Shop the outlet and you can buy 3 for the price of one!!

Love you
Ivy

ConnieB said...

I love must-haves... too bad lots of mine are fifteen hundred dollars or more (lenses).
Blast me and my expensive hobby (photography;)