Recent Posts

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

wise words wednesday {19.}...

I finally feel like I am getting back in the regular blogging groove. This makes me happy, because I truly do love this little blog of mine. It is a good outlet, and it helps me keep in touch with the many ibffs I have made since I started blogging. You all are awesome by the way. Now it is time for a new 'Wise Words Wednesday' post. These can be some of my very favorite posts. I adore this quote...and I honestly don't think that it needs any explanation at all.

{19.} Wise Words...


I think in 2011 I am going to really try to remember this quote. My new motto? No regrets. I am just going to enjoy living! Here is to another amazing year.


xoxo

2 comments:

Bitten Usagi said...

I also think about it in the way that if I were able to change anything it would completely change who I am and in turn would completely change everything I have done since.

& yay for getting back into the blogging groove! I've missed you!

~kiMbeRLy~ said...

Wow...this just slapped me in the face. There are times in my life that I look back and hate myself for...but this is SO true. It was just what I wanted. One thing that I can always trust is that I made my choices. I am FAR to stubborn to be a follower.
Thanks love!