Recent Posts

Thursday, October 14, 2010

broken record...

I have had a super busy week, this is why there has not been a post since Monday. Oh well. So, I am heading out of town this evening and will not be back until Monday.

I am just going to do a half-ass post and refer you once more to my mama's new shoppe! She has already sold two scarves and is SO excited about it, she even went and finally bought a super high quality sewing machine that she has been coveting for like ever. I am so excited for her. There are only a few selections of materials and prints on the actual store, the rest are in my last post.

Please go and check it out! Also, please hit the 'contact' button, on the Mama Made Shoppe homepage, if there is a certain color/pattern/fabric that you would like to have crafted into a scarf. My mama has no problem with making custom orders with no extra charge!

Support my mom! She is amazing, and makes fabulous stuff!

Have amazing weekends my friends!

xoxo

1 comments:

Katie said...

So, I have to admit, I've been reading your blog for awhile now and I figured it was about time I comment. I love reading your posts, and your mom's scarves are way cute! makes me wish I had money. By the way, I'm a friend of Jeffrey's...that's how I discovered your blog :)