Recent Posts

Friday, September 17, 2010

fill in the blank friday {15.}...

It has been far too long since I have filled some blanks (twhth)! I blame work. I mean honestly when 5 o'clock on Friday rolls around I just want to race out to the parking lot do a 'eff yeah it is Friday dance, and then worry about absolutely nothing for the rest of the evening. But, today the blanks won over my lack of motivation...

{1.} When I get a day to myself I like to spend the day by myself. I really enjoy my 'me time'. I will clean, read, watch crappy reality shows, and just relax.

{2.} High school was...a blast. I loved high school, well minus the times where I was a snobby mean girl. It was fun to be 16 with no responsibilities. However, when my reunion rolls around I will NOT be attending. I didn't love it THAT much.

{3.} A little dream I have is traveling all over the place. I want to go to New York, Europe, and everywhere else.

{4.} A big dream I have is to get my PhD and have Dr. in front of my last name. It WILL happen my friends.

{5.} If I could drive any car my pick would be a Passat? A BMW? A Prius? I honestly don't really know. I am happy with the car I have now, being that it was from my dad.

{6.} A time that I felt really and truly beautiful was um...never. I know that is probably an awful thing to say, but I cannot pinpoint a time where I thought, 'Dang. I am beautiful.' Don't judge.

{7.} Tomorrow I will...hopefully sleep in. Get together with Bff Jil to go see our friend Jen's new twin baby girls, read, and catch up on my DVR.

Alright, now it is YOUR turn to fill in the blanks! Make sure to go over to Lauren's blog to link up. Happy weekend fellow bloggers!

xoxo

2 comments:

Romanian Princess said...

Just following your blog from Fill in the Blank Fridays. Your blog is so cute! Please follow me back @ www.romanianprincess.com

Thanks, Nicole Mariana

~kiMbeRLy~ said...

Please tell me that there will be a celebration vacation when you become Dr. Alex!!

I think you are gorgeous!!