Recent Posts

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

wise words wednesday {9.}...

This week has been in-freaking-tense. The Job is going great, I am really enjoying it (even though I complain about it sometimes).

So, while everything is going smoothly...things are also getting slightly crazy. As the days go by I am getting more and more freedom and doing my own thing without supervision or instruction. It is hard. It is stressful. It is exhausting. It is fulfilling. It is an incredible opportunity. It is a lot of things. I am in Big Girl World for real now. However, I try to not take myself too seriously, and to remember the importance of play.

Yes, we all have to grow up at some point, but we do NOT have to be grown up all of the time...

{9.} Wise Words...


This weekend I am going to do only things I want to do. I am going to lounge, play on the Wii, read, swim, and schedule some blog posts. I am going to play. What are YOU all up to this weekend?

xoxo

5 comments:

Vinithra. said...

me... complete atleast two of the many draft-saved-posts in my blog, hit the parlour, get a new pair of jeans, plant the blossom seeds, courier chocolates to my friend on her bday and watch some tom&jerry episodes.. :-) :-)

Alexa Mae said...

that sounds perfect cause quite frankly i am about to pull my hair out today with all of the scheduled crap! cheers to letting our hair down!

p.s. your niece is so freakin' cute!

Ash Att said...

that sounds like such a good idea! work hard in the week, play on the weekends. im going 80s dancing(boo yeah) and being a bridesmaid in collegetown. i love your picture too! its so cute!

Elysie Piecie said...

I wish I could be a Super Duper Mermaid Goggle Girl :) I'm moving this weekend so I'll be decorating...yay!

Lauren said...

I can't wait until my nephew and nieces are old enough to play Super Duper Mermaid Goggle Girls with!

I'm celebrating one of my friend's birthdays and trying really hard not to do much else!