Recent Posts

Friday, July 30, 2010

fill in the blank friday {13.}...

It is Friday! Which actually means something to me now that I have a full time job. It means two blissful days of sleeping in, and floating in the pool. Praise-freaking-be! Now it is time to fill in some blanks...

{1.} The last thing I do before going to sleep is make a mental list of all of the things I have to do the next day. Yes, my brain is kind of crazy.

{2.}When I can't sleep I either read until I get REALLY tired, or I turn on the television for some background noise.

{3.} The first thing I do when I wake up is curse my alarm clock, check my texts, then pee.

{4.} When I'm tired I
get super bitchy. I am a girl who NEEDS eight hours of sleep, if I do not get it...I am NOT a happy camper. Or sometimes when I am deliriously tired I just laugh and have a giggle fit.

{5.} My dream bedroom would be totally funky and eclectic. I love light blues and greens, which would be the color scheme, maybe with some heather gray thrown in. I haven't really thought much about this. But I know the room I have now is my favorite place on the planet so...yeah.

{6.} If I could wake up anywhere tomorrow morning it would be Stars Hollow.

{7.} The longest sleep I've ever had was
around 48 hours. When I was in the hospital in 2004 with meningitis, my body was EXHAUSTED and needed sleep. A LOT. My body needed to chill and try to heal itself.

{8.} I sleep on my
stomach. Which is another reason I never want kids. If I wasn't able to sleep on my tummy, I would freak out. For real.

{9.} When I sleep, I like to wear nothing. Sorry for the tmi my friends, but I like to sleep totally naked. It is SO comfortable. I love it. Try it sometime, if you haven't already done so. I am pretty sure it will change your life.

{10.} My bedtime is usually around midnight. Although, now that I am working full time I am trying to get into the habit of being in bed by 10, so I can get my full 8 hours of sleep. Thus far, the earliest I have been able to get to bed by is 11. It's a work in progress!

Have a fabulous weekend friends! If you fill in some blanks of your own, make sure to head over to Lauren's blog and link up!


xoxo


6 comments:

Sam said...

I've slept naked before and it just doesn't work for me. I wake up a million times and shiver, lol. Plus, while I'm living at home that would be extremely awkward if my mom or dad opened my door in the morning because i move a lot in my sleep and usually kick the sheets off. no bueno.

melissa said...

My dad works in the town in CT that Stars Hollow is supposedly based off of :)

KatOfDiamonds said...

Woah! I loved this one =]

Elysie Piecie said...

I need to start doing these fill in the blank things...they're so much fun. Oh and my dream bedroom, I've totally given a lot of thought to it. It'd have floor to ceiling bookshelves, complete with ladders, and my bed right in the middle. Yep, I'd live in a library.

Christina said...

hahaha note to self... never go into Alex's room to wake her up in the morning.

Vanessa said...

I sleep with little to nothing on. It's so much more comfy. I get too hot when I sleep.

& I too get bitchy without sleep. It's not pretty. & I'm pretty sure I curse my alarm clock every.single.morning.

xoxox