The Honest Scrap Award comes with a few rules…I have to divulge 10 honest things about myself. Then I have to pass the award on to 7 bloggers that I adore...and who I believe will be 100% truthful!
Everyone likes to say that they 'admire' honesty. I have found that the majority of the time this is not true. I however, do love it. Alright let the honesty commence (I am totally ashamed of some of these) ...
1. I am a bleeding heart liberal. I voted for Barack Obama in the 2008 election. I also voted for George W. Bush in the 2004 election.
2. I re-read the Harry Potter Series every summer. I have read each book over ten times.
3. I find Bill Maher to be incredibly sexy. I am probably the only person who thinks this.
4. I don't want children. I also have no desire to get married. I sometimes feel that those two facts make me a bad person.
5. I have never had my hair dyed. Ever.
6. I judge anyone who wears a hair scrunchie. For real. If I see you rocking one I will automatically assume you have zero fashion sense.
7. I am watching 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' as I type this post.
8. I am a hypochondriac. If you even suggest an illness within a minute I will have convinced myself that I have it. True story.
9. I would never date someone who was younger than me. Or shorter than me.
10. I have an obsession with designer sunglasses. I also examine peoples eye wear to see what brand it is.
There you have it. 10 completely honest facts all about yours truly. Hopefully you all still like me after some of my admissions!
Now it is time for me to invite 7 bloggy pals to receive The Honest Scrap Award. I choose...
Amy from 'My LaLa Land'
Kimberly from 'William & Kimberly'
Allison from 'A Bite of Allison'
Amanda from 'Amanda's Musings'
Ivy from 'Inspirations by Ivy'
Lauren from 'Thats What She Said...'
Vanessa from 'Caramel Covered Photographs'
Ok ladies now it is YOUR turn! All of the 7 I picked will hopefully post their own 10 things on their blog and pass the award along to others! Also, I could only choose 7 people...but I wish I could have picked ALL of you. So, please feel free to comment with at least ONE honest thing about yourself!