Recent Posts

Friday, December 23, 2011

are you there blog? it's me alexandria...

So the last time I posted was over four months ago! Four whole months?! That is craziness. What can I say? Life has just gotten super busy. The good news is that I am ready to come back to Blogland! I have missed posting and sharing about my life, and I miss catching up on all of my ibffs' blogs. So, after Christmas be prepared folks...Always Alexandria is returning!


I am going to be honest with y'all. A big reason of why I haven't been blogging is because of this guy. More about that to come. Let's just say I am blissfully happy right now...



Until next time...xoxo

4 comments:

ConnieB said...

OOh! Sounds like you've been SO GOOD! I like to hear this (:

Unknown said...

Yay!! I'm back too!! Love you and SUPER happy for you and the boyfriend!

Ivy said...

So sex is more important than blogging... girl, you must be in love!

XOXO
Love you
Ivy

PS my word verification below is excones sounds hilarious!

Marci Darling said...

cute, can't wait to hear updates!