Recent Posts

Friday, October 8, 2010

i challenge you {4.}...

Well, I pretty much failed in the whole '30 Day/Post Challenge'. I honestly forgot all about it. Here is a little reminder about what exactly this little challenge is all about. I am going to just pick up where I left off. Post #4 of the challenge...

Day 4-Your Siblings...

This picture slays me every time I look at it (yes it is taken in line for the Indiana Jones ride at Disneyland). See that girl in the middle with the pissedspice look on her face? Yep, that is yours truly. See that guy with the stubble who is very authoritatively telling us something? That is the eldest brother Jason. See the one with the hat that is permanently attached to his head, who is clearly not listening to his big brother? That is the second oldest in our clan, Jon-than.

These two have the powers to piss me off more than anyone else on the planet. They are pretty damn obnoxious at times, but they are pretty damn awesome at other times. They are my over-protective, loveable big brothers. They make me glad I do NOT have any sisters. Seriously. Sisters sound like they suck. Brothers are for sure the way to roll.

And yes. I am the baby of the clan. Which means I pretty much always whine and get my way. I am pretty sure this pisses off both of the brotherly ones.

xoxo

2 comments:

Sam said...

Haha, I like your description of the photo. I have an older brother, but we aren't that close so I have no clue if he would be protective of me.. I guess not, hah.

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

I have three brothers...I totally know what this post is talking about haha :) LOVE YOU!