Lately I have been a blogging fool. I think it is because tomorrow my internship training starts and then school shall soon be commencing again as well, and then my blog will go back to being neglected. I found this in my 'edit posts' archive...I had started it in December when I yoinked it from Sam. I figured today should be the day I completed it. Yeah, over a month later. I am a slacker...enjoy!
1. Were you named after anyone?
-Nope. Well, I suppose other people have the same name but my parents did not pick it for that particular reason. I just thank the Lord that my mom did not stick with her first choice name for me because then this blog would be called, “Always Justine”. Yep. Vomit.
2.When was the last time you cried?
-Yesterday. Don't judge.
3. Do you like your handwriting?
-I do. It is like a funky version of cursive/normal.
4. What is your favorite (lunch) meat?
-Salami...and yes I must...(that's what she said).
5. Do you have kids?
-No. No thank you. Unless you count my sunglasses. I love them as if they were my children.
6. If you were another person would you be friends with yourself?
-Yes. Why? Because I crack myself up sometimes...and if there were two of me I am pretty sure it would be a riot.
7. Do you use sarcasm?
-Me? Never. (psst....that was sarcasm)
8. Do you still have your tonsils?
9. Would you bungee jump?
-No. Freaking. Way.
10. What is your favorite cereal?
-Does Cream of Wheat count? That stuff is straight up delicious.
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
-Being that I wear flip-flops 95% of the time, and slip-on Vans 4% of the time, and Uggs 1% of the time....no.
12. First alcoholic beverage?
-Boone's Farm, strawberry flavor I believe. It is like Kool-Aid for alcoholics.
13. What is your favorite ice cream?
-Mocha Almond Fudge. The bomb dot com.
14. What do you first notice about people?
-Their teeth. I am big on nice teeth.
15. Red or pink?
-Um...neither? I guess I will go with red because I love to paint my nails red.
16. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
-I have a big mouth (that is also what she said) and 95% of the time it just gets me into trouble. Also, I am a total procrastinator. Sometimes I hate the way I look (hey I am female...it's my prerogative)!
17. Who do you miss the most?
18. Do you want everyone who reads this to answer these questions?
-Yes. If I did it you can do it! "Yes We Can!"
19. What color of pants and shoes are you wearing?
-Dark rinsed denim jeans; no shoes....but my toenails are painted red.
21. What are you currently listening to?
-The soundtrack to 'Glee'. Mr. Schu singing 'Bust A Move'. Legit.
22. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
-Hottspice. Oh, wait...that's not a color? Okay...lets go with blue.
23. Favorite Smell?
-Johnson & Johnson baby lotion! My niece is four and we still use it for her! Smells SO good.
24. Who was the last person you talked to?
25. Do you like the person you got this from?
-Meh. He is alright...bahaha. Just kidding...he is pretty much legit.
26. Favorite sports to watch?
-Um. If I had to pick...I would say baseball.
27. Hair Color?
-Dark brown. Brunettes rule. Amen.
28. Eye Color?
-Hazel. Although, they have more green than brown in them.
29. Do you wear contacts?
-No freaking way. Nothing grosses me out like someone touching their own eyeball. Every single time I watch my mother put hers in...I gag.
30. Favorite food?
-Chicken Marsala...but only the way my brother Jason makes it. It is straight up delicious.
31. Scary movies or happy endings?
-Stupid question? I enjoy both options.
32. Last movie you watched?
-'Horton Hears A Who'...I watched it last night with Bug. All I heard was political agenda.
33. What color of shirt are you wearing?
-I have a black shirt on. Shocker, right?
34. Summer or Winter?
-I prefer 'California Winter'...and by that I mean cold but NO snow.
35. Hugs or kisses?
-Hmmm...depends on who it is from. I am not a big hugger just fyi.
36. Favorite desert?
-Nothing beats a vanilla cupcake from Sprinkles. NOTHING. They are basically my reason for existing. And just because go back to yesteryear and read the 'Cupcake Eating Tutorial' guest post from Bff Jil. It is hilar!
37. Most likely to respond?
-Anyone who has too much free time on their hands...
38. Least likely to respond?
-Um. People who have already done this thing.
39. What are you currently reading?
-Breaking Dawn. Yep...again. This time I am over it.
40. What is on your mouse pad?
-My mouse pad is brought to you all by the color black. Exciting right?
41. What did you watch on TV last night?
-Duh. American Idol was on...
42. Favorite sound(s)?
Bug (my niece) either singing or laughing.
43. Rolling Stones or the Beatles?
-Is this even a question? The Beatles all the freaking way.
44. What is the furthest from home you have been?
45. Do you have any special talents?
-I have the gift of being one of the best cursers that I know. Truly it is a gift.
46. Where were you born?
-Redwood City, CA.
47. Whose answers are you looking forward to read?
-Your mom's. Yeah, I did just say that.
48. How did you meet your spouse/significant other?
-That momentous occasion has yet to occur.
49. Is the cup half empty or half full?
-Remember in yesterdays post where I said that I despise existentialism? That still holds true today.
50. If you could sit down at dinner with five people, who would they be?
-Barack Obama, John Lennon, Sylivia Plath, Harvey Milk, and Eli Weisel.
Feel free to do this epically long meme on your own blog. It takes forever...just so ya know.